Monday, April 16, 2012

Simple Indulgences


     There comes a time when you just feel the urge to do something; it might be something that you've wanted to do for a while now, or it could be completely spontaneous! Take blogging for example, I am still new to this whole "blogging" idea, but it is something that I have taken a liking to. It's something about being able to express my thoughts and feelings without the fear of the inevitable glares and opinions of others that has brought me here. 
     Perhaps one day, I will be enlisted amongst the ranks of the popular bloggers, but as of right now, I am content with what I am doing. After all, hobbies are meant for the individual as a calming mechanism for the soul, an escape from the ever so threatening reality that we have all come to know so well. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment